jueves, 1 de septiembre de 2011

CHARLES MANSON & THE FAMILY - The Family Jams (1970)

























TRACKLIST

Disco I

1. "Ra-Hide Away!"
2. "Love's Death"
3. "Die to Be One"
4. "No Wrong-Come Along"
5. "Get on Home"
6. "Is There No One in Your World But You?"
7. "First They Made Me Sleep in the Closet/I'm Scratchin' Peace Symbols on Your Tombstone"
8. "Give Your Love (To Be Free)"
9. "I'll Never Say Never to Always"
10. "Look at Your Love"
11. "If I Had a Million Dollars"
12. "Goin' to the Church House"

Disco II

1. "You must be born again"
2. "Ra-Hide Away"
3. "Die to Be One"
4. "The Fires Are Burning"
5. "Give Your Love (To Be Free)"
6. "The Young Will Overcome"
7. "Going to the Church House"
8. "Love's Death"
9. "I'll Never Say Never to Always"
10. "Die to Be One"
11. "Look at Your Love"
12. "I Can't Remember When"
13. "Going to the Church House"
14. "I Can't Remember When (Alternate)"
15. "Give Your Love to Be Free"
16. "London Bridge Is Falling Down"


DESCARGAR I

DESCARGAR II

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario